Configure task settings including Auto allocations, Proof of Delivery, Task notifications, Customer Notifications etc..
1- Task Configuration
The task configuration accords the dispatcher to structure the behavior of the last-mile module. For example, one can set up the delivery type, task type, and agent’s duty mode.
2- Duplicate Task Behavior
The ‘Duplicate Task Behaviour’ allows the user to set how the system should act when a task/order number is duplicated and set it accordingly.
3- Ignore Route Points
The ‘Ignore Route Points’ feature enables the user to disregard improper route points while optimizing the routes.
4- Allocation Rules Engine
The ‘Allocation Rules Engine’ helps you set up the allocation logic. The fundamental logics are:
- Manual allocation
- Nearest available
- One by one
- With the manual setup, you can assign the task manually to the agent with the manual setup.
- The nearest available mechanism assigns the task to the agents based on their availability, proximity, and defined SLA.
- You can specify the desired SLA that has to be adhered to by the agent to complete the task here.
- You can determine the task count per agent here.
- With a one-by-one mechanism, the system directs the task request notification to the agent closest to the task location. If the agent fails to accept the task within the request expiry time, it is redirected to the next available agent. If no agent accepts the task, then it remains unassigned.
- You can set the response timeout as depicted.
Please note: The auto-assign will work only if you assign the Riders to a specific territory or geo zones, which could be the Store, delivery area, etc.
How to create a territory and assign Riders: CLICK HERE (Please refer the point#4)
5- Proof of Delivery PreferencesThere are multiple modes of proof of delivery that can either be set as optional and mandatory according to the objectives of the business. Click on any of the desired modes and set the flag as either optional or required.
6- Notification Preferences
Set up of ‘Notification preferences’ allows the dispatcher to get intimated regarding the task status through different communication channels such as email, text message, and notifications through the mobile application. You can set the duty hours during which you desire to receive these notifications.
7- Delivery View Personalization
- You can configure the landing page by setting up the desired options.
- You can set your default map view here
8- Manage Add-Ons
- In order to maintain the customer database, the extension of ‘Customer Master’ can be enabled.
- You can achieve reverse geocoding to convert geolocation to coordinates and apply it wherever required.